Tim Hortons Instructions
Wheelchair accessible instructions avaiable here.
Wow! Here you are, at the University of Waterloo! But more specifically, here you are, in the Mathematics and Computer
building! MC - the University of Waterloo’s boxiest building. You’ve just finished a thrilling class, Math 135! It’s
9:20 in the morning, far too early to have your butt kicked by Algebra. Before your next class, you need a coffee.
But wait! Despite MC’s innocuous appearance, that giant square can be a minefield to navigate. You wonder, how do
I get a coffee from here? You swear you saw a Tim Hortons on the way to class!
But alas, you may not need to go to Tim Horton’s! You’re on the third floor and you see the CnD (Room 3002) lounge.
Unfortunately, the line is out the door. Well, you’ll have to make your way to Tim Hortons.
Here are some step-by-step instructions for how you can get from MC C&D to Tim Hortons lickety-split:
- Position yourself beside the S-shaped couches, facing the C&D Lounge in the Mathematics and Computer (MC) building.
- Exit through the double black doors on the right side of the C&D Lounge.
- Go down 3 half-flights of stairs and exit the MC building on the ground floor.
- Turn right. There should be bike racks on your right side. Walking toward and pass beneath the overpass ahead.
- Take the left path at the junction where the construction is. There should be trees on your left and construction
fences on your right.
- Follow the path past the patio on the right, walking until you reach the sidewalk junction at the street. The Student
Life Centre sign should be on your right, just before reaching the street.
- Turn right at the sidewalk junction, then merge right, walking along the uphill path towards the building.
- At the top of the path, enter through the two sets of double doors.
- Upon entering the building, you should see Tim Hortons on your right side.